Negative thoughts keep away with Blogging

                How to divert my negative thought - Quora              



                                                                                                                                                                      



Today again a new day and a new thought



                            Pensive woman with laptop drinking hot beverage on windowsill
 
                                                               #New Morning

When I woke up in the morning today, I first saw a comment someone on my blog.His comment made me think that I have actually used Sushant's death for my blog promotion.
  
                          
                                               
                                                                    # Quora Comments


I asked him all the questions related to Quora in the Quora app. 

https://www.quora.com/profile/Raynee-Wal

In which many people cleared me through of their Answers. 

https://www.quora.com/Is-it-wrong-that-I-wanted-to-share-my-emotions-with-my-blog/answer/Pravin-Agrawal-54?__filter__=all&__nsrc__=1&__sncid__=5666913469&__snid3__=8921911999

After that I started wondering how people leave you alone when you need them most.

                         Woman Sitting on Rock

                                                                     #Alone

I was admitted to the hospital last week and the same person with whom I work had admitted me in the hospital. I live here alone for work and my family lives in my hometown.

                               Patient with Iv Line
                                                                      #Admitted in Hospital

Hearing this, my family came to me and for a week I was admitted in the hospital. But none of the people who were with me came to meet me.


                                Family Of Four Walking At The Street

                                                                           #Family

I do not understand whether everyone are suddenly really busy or some other issue. 

                               Woman Sitting on Bench Outdoors
                                                                  #Ignorance
                                 
Just to get attention from all these things, I has started writing in the blog, because of which I have been able to divert attention from thinking about all those things.

                                        Blog Letters on Brown Wood                                                                                                                   #Blog     

With the blog, you can write your thoughts through a post, which helps you to get out of those thoughts and the blog will always be with you in the form of your life diary.
                              
                                                                                                                                                                              
Close-up of Text on Paper
                    







                                                                        #Life Diary

Negativity that wells up inside of you or in the world around you can quickly become toxic and hold you back from living the life you want.
                                                                                                                                                                      
                                                                  Negative Thoughts: How to Rewire the Thought Process and Flush out ...
                                                                        #Negative Thoughts


The best way to keep negativity away from yourself is to keep yourself busy in some work. Because if you remain busy then there will be no way for negativity to come and it takes a lot of time to make a blog so that you are always busy.
                                        Girl writing on a black keyboard
                                                           # Blogging is the best way to be yourself busy

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship