Longest Day of the year





Longest Day of the year-21 June 2020



There are many things together today
·        Father’s Day
·        Solar Eclipse (Ring of Fire)


My Family




First of all my life is my family. Been thinking of writing a blog on this topic for a long time, but perhaps writing this blog was left for today. Today is Father's Day. But for me there is no Father's Day, Brother's Day and Mother’s Day. Because my life is for my family and every day is the same for me.

I have been away from my home due to job for many years, but my home sickness has not been finished till date. As I get time from my work, I immediately try to go home.
Even after so many years, my mother still knows at what time I will be sleeping and at what time I am in the cab and when I return from office. I like to take care of them in this way.



I have a lot to write on this topic, but I tell you how I passed today. Because today is Father's Day, what my father likes, today we did the same thing since morning. Papa loves pizza. Today, we ate pizza at lunch and because we do not have to go out because of Corona, everyone sat together watching a movie at home.




Solar Eclipse (Ring of Fire)


Solar Eclipse 2020 on June 21: Time, date, how to watch live ...


A solar eclipse occurs when a portion of the Earth is engulfed in a shadow cast by the Moon which fully or partially blocks sunlight. This occurs when the Sun, Moon and Earth are aligned. solar eclipse can only take place at the phase of new moon, when the moon passes directly between the sun and Earth and its shadows fall upon Earth's surface.
This is because the sun simply outputs more power than our eye is designed to handle, and exposing our eye to that kind of power can damage the retina. And in a nutshell, solar eclipses are dangerous because the sun can come out from behind the moon and "surprise you" before you have a chance to look away.



The sun into a glowing "ring of fire" on Sunday. People situated along a narrow band of the world, across parts of Africa and Asia, were the lucky few who got to see the rare "annular" eclipse firsthand. An annular solar eclipse happens when the moon is too far away from the Earth to completely hide the sun, leaving a ring of sunlight around the moon. That is how these types of eclipses get their poetic "ring of fire" nickname





Popular posts from this blog

Friendship